Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My favorite twos

When I really like something, I buy it in twos. Problem is, because I like those things so much, I always have to go back for more; two doesn't last very long. So today I was wondering why I don't just buy 100 packs and save myself the trouble. I think in part it's because I like to have as little stuff as possible at any given moment, but also because I enjoy the going back for more part. I guess I should clarify that the only things I'm actually thinking about are coffee and shisha supplies. Is that all I care about? I think I could be happy without any other material possession... except maybe my camera... and my laptop... I don't have those in twos. Of course coffee is more complicated because there's the freshness factor, which, of course, is crucial. I forgot to put that on my survey. I got a coffee mug painting for my birthday; it's beautiful :) How can a mug collage not make one happy? Impossible.

No comments: