Monday, July 28, 2008

Black, Strong, Nutty... and with a Good Finish

He borrado 2 veces este post...
Tal vez no hay nada que quiero decir...
En realidad hay mucho que quiero decir pero una "personita" tiene razon cuando dice que soy muy reservada.
Una "personita"... jajajaja!!

Te hago un cafecito?
Ya!

I'm bad...

I think only one person will have any idea what I'm talking about, which is of course... nothing.

So let's change the subject...

How about a poll:

How do you like your coffee?

Options:
a) nutty
b) earthy
c) with a good finish
d) with just the right acidity
e) citrusy
f) chocolaty
g) smooth
h) like my men: black and strong
i) like my men: brown and sweet
j) other

*I'd love to know what other is.

2 comments:

lilo. said...

me hiciste reir.

how do i like my coffee?
a)nutty
f)chocolaty
j)other: made by someone else

lailachi said...

Hah! Good one, I actually get really nervous when someone else is making my coffee... I just know I can do it better :)