Thursday, May 29, 2008

Reserve May 16th-December 31st, 2014

Acording to "the ring", I'll get married at 28. I guess that's enough time to figure out who I want to be. Of corse I know that's not how it works. We don't get to a point where we become our final selves. That I/me must always change. I guess that's enough time to be completely independent. Although, of course, that's not how that works either, but it's enough time to believe I'm completely independent. I guess it's enough time to get sick of always doing what I want, of not having to compromise.

And, of course, the ring doesn't know when I'll get married, right? Right??!!

1 comment:

Monday's Child said...

right...

I think.

I hope.

I hate that bloody ring.

hahahahaha the secret word Ihave to type in in order to leave this comment reads FARTgrsk...

hahahahah...