Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Procrastinating

So I'm sitting on the "office" floor in my underwear (because that seems to me to be a very logical thing to do when one is alone), smoking a shisha and drinking a humongus (how the hell do you spell that!!) cup of coffee, writing to myself and whoever else cares to listen... and yes, procrastinating.

On a day like today, I have the right.

I have an exam tonight, I'm sure my other ñoña compañeras didn't sleep last night studying for it. I used to be the ñoña. I haven't changed... I just changed universities (I'm just sayin').

Do you know what procrastinate is in Spanish? : Postergar, remolonear, boludear

I know, so inadecuate.

It's crazy when you think that we can't conceive an idea we can't put words to, which means millions of people are deprived of the understanding of the word procrastinate!!

What a day, what a day...

1 comment:

Monday's Child said...

girl...

it's procrastinar of course.

hello???